Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pelee Island Eco Trail - Chardonnay

Origin: Ontario
Price: $9.95
Date drunk: March 6th, 2009

g.: I smelled this and my head automatically whipped back sharply.

d.: And you made some sort of frightening sound. It smells like white wine vinegar.

g.: It tastes like wood.

d.: That's because it's ecowine.
I like it. It's not cringe inducing. It has a smooth roundness.

g.: It scared me at first, but it seriously gets better with every sip. The after-taste is pleasant. Cool, thanks The Environment. Also, it talks about frogs and toads on the bottle. I can get behind that.

d.: I taste Granny Smith apples. But in a subtle undertone, not a HOLY SHIT HERE I AM. And it works.

g.: Apparently, I like the taste of wood.
Seriously, the first sip was not good. Now I'm tasting lemons. And awesome. I'll report back on the third glass to confirm if I still like it.

AFTER ALL THE WINE:

IT WAS STILL GOOD.

THE END.

No comments: